Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I did it!

Hi everyone!
Well, yes, I know I'm a bit late... But I'm here at the end! I thought it was easier...
Anyway, I'm gonna say some things about myself!
I am Ana, as you know, and I love going out, spending my time on the telephone (overall if I should be studying), and sport! I'm crazy about basketball and tennis, and I also like volleyball and anyother sport!
I prefer punk music. I often listen to Simple Plan, Sum 41, Blink 182...
And, obviously, I LOVE my English class! And I think Richard is the best teacher in the world! (....Will I have a 10 in our next exam? XD )
Well, that's all! See you later!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Ana, welcome to the blog! You've already done plenty of catching up with all your comments. I'm afraid I can't promise you a 10, but thanks anyway! I'm glad that you enjoy the lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome ana!! i hope that you have a very fun time in idiomaster! we are too grateful that you finally post a comment because in this way, we can learn as more as we could! see you today! kiss :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ana!! I'm so happy 'cause today you're in the blog and it's good ^^

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, but nothing weird and it has to be in English, thanks!