Friday, June 25, 2010

End of the year

Well, the course has come to an end and I'll be leaving Lucena next week. I've had a great time teaching you guys and I want to wish you all the best for the future. Thanks again for the photo, it was a very nice thought and I'm pleased you went to the trouble of finding me to give me the present!

I'll leave the blog here on the internet so that you can use it over the summer and maybe next year if you want.

Ok, take care, have a great summer and make sure you do something everyday to learn some English, even if it's just one phrasal verb it will be useful!

Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great time here in Lucena. I had it with you as my teacher. I'm sure we'll learn English everyday because it's very useful and, what's more, it'll always be in our lifes. I'd love to continue hearing from you by posting in this amazing blog. I'd also like to hear from my other Idiomaster teachers, but they left without giving us the possibility of contacting with them. Have a great summer.
    Bye Richard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, what can I say? At first, thanks for all Richard!
    I've really enjoyed this year, and I think I've improved my English level! I'd like you to stay next year, but, anyway, I hope you'll be really happy in your life! If you continue travelling around the world, you can tell us about your journeys! =D
    And I also hope that you liked our souvenir!
    We just wanted you to have a little present because we want you to remember us a bit!
    Well... I think that's all! Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, but nothing weird and it has to be in English, thanks!