Thursday, March 11, 2010

The duck, who am I?

Hi I´m the duck, I like doing sport, listening music and meeting with my friends. My favourite sports are: football, volleyball, surfing and tennis. My favourite team is Real Madrid without Kaká, because he doesn´t cause problem for the other team, he causes problems for Real Madrid because he loses the ball and the other team can counter-attack, my favourite type of music is Pop-Rock and Rock, AC/DC and U2, I like meeting with my friends because I enjoy spending my free time with them.

2 comments:

  1. KAKA'S COMMENT IS TRUE. KAKA IS RUBISH!! AND IT COSTED LOTS OF MILLIONS WHICH WOULD BE VERY USEFUL IN AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the comment about Kaka is true. I think he's a great player, but the team are not playing in a way that he can play to his strengths. He can come to Manchester United if he wants!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, but nothing weird and it has to be in English, thanks!