Thursday, March 11, 2010

This is Mister Lechado´s time!!!

Hi! I am Mister Lechado, and no, I am not more than 18 years old haha.

Well, the first thing I want to say is... I know where you live, so try to be nice with me.

Well now I will be serious, I like sports, to annoy Maria José and Maripaz, well things that all teennagers do.

My favourite band is Linkin Park, of course.

I like English class too, because I enjoy it, but...it isn´t funny when Real Madrid lose because Richard is very evil.

Well I think I have said all that I can so see you later!! ^^

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't very evil. I could have been much worse! If Man Utd win the Champions League I'll bring my flag in to class and put it up on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¬¬ Richard you are...I haven´t words to describe you

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, but nothing weird and it has to be in English, thanks!