Thursday, March 11, 2010

it is my turn¡¡¡

Hi, my name is maripaz, and I am mister lechado´s best friend, this is a good idea because mister lechado knows where you live, and this is really dangerous.

I like Monty Python videos because they are really funny.

At the weekend, I go to the cinema with my friends.

I love reading too. My favourite kinds of books are fantasy books and andventures books.

In English class we have listened to songs and watched Monty Python videos.

We do a lot of things in our English class. Our last idea was to create a blog.

We call it THE GRANDMA ´S DUCK because in front of our English class there is a grandma with a dog that is always barking.

The duck is another story that I´ll tell you next time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very pleased you like the Monty Python stuff, I think it's hilarious, as you know!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, but nothing weird and it has to be in English, thanks!